GENUINE MAZDA SCHEDULED SERVICING
What can our Service department do for you and your vehicle?
- Warrant of Fitness
- Tyre Sales
- Wheel Alignment
- Wheel Balance
- Suspension Repairs
- Full Vehicle Valets
- Factory Trained Technicians
- Latest Factory Diagnostics Equipment
- Dent / Panel Repairs
- Mag Wheel Repairs
- Window Tinting
- Paint and Fabric Protection
Servicing today's modern vehicles takes more than a simple oil and filter change (although we do this too). Cars have become more sophisticated with in-built computers that coordinate engine management, safety and security systems to deliver optimum driving performance.
- Our Mazda factory-trained Service Technicians are the experts in servicing your vehicle.
- They are equipped with the Mazda Modular Diagnostic System (M-MDS), the latest in vehicle diagnostic equipment, designed to find if anything is wrong then fix it.
- Our Service Technicians only use Genuine Mazda Parts, which are professionally engineered, manufactured and tested to meet Mazda's demanding quality standards.
A Health Check for your Mazda
Not sure if you need a service? Then why not give it a "Health Check" first? Our Mazda Health Check is how our Technicians check your vehicle's key operating systems by using the M-MDS. It involves:
A Self Diagnosis Test - to check if any faults have been stored in your car's electrical system.
- An Input/output test - a physical test of vital electrical components.
- A printed report to show you all the results.